User avatar

Dynamo

  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Before I start my journal this week I want to tell you all about a project I'm working on in YWS. I know I said I wouldn't' be able to ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 so true. I do it everyday but she hits me back with a bus. The signature I'm using right now is from a T-shirt I saw once.

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 That's a pretty good piece of originality. My favorite kind of jokes are the ones that start out serious and them have something funny at the end that makes ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 So true, so true...

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: In General, Most People Are...

    Most people are stupid, except for the smart ones. Because they're smart, not stupid ya know?

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Inside the game: Final Fantasy 8

    OK, I've never written a fanfic before so this would be my first time. I want to do something that follows the story in FF8, but I have to wait ...

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    It needs more pixels to work and, therefore, costs too much money to make. Everyone knows that the sky is blue because sunlight bounces off the oceans and reflects the ...

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Where Does Writing Hide?

    -in my closet -in the fridge -on a bike -in the trunk of my car -at the bottom of a river -dripping from a knife in large red drops -in ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: what happened in your dreams?

    I don't know if I should tell you about the things I have dreamed about. The things I've seen in my sleep can cause a perfectly sane man to become ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but the idea bursts into flames before you get a chance to write it down... which is also before the rest of your body bursts into flames as well. ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whats the funniest word you can think of?

    Magnetic ... Meh, it's so-so. 5/10 Ginormous. It combines two words that are used to describe things that are very very big. It's the only word accurate enough to describe ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because the stuff they actually use isn't meant to taste good in the first place. They use mind control serum that makes you want to eat nothing but candy, therefore ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: News Broadcast by Dynamo

    Have you heard the news? Vancouver has won the chance to host the 2010 Winter Olympics! Yay Canada! But now it seems that people all over the world have started ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    gnisufnoc fo tuo skcik sih steg doG esuaceB If the Thing dances is it called a "Thingamajig?"

    Mar 31, 2007


I would be a terrible novel protagonist.
— mellifera