User avatar

Dynamo

  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 Yes, that's... that's just swell. I could've lived my whole life without hearing that.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    OK, before I start I want to tell you all that me and DQ want to revive The Kingdom of Evandor usergroup, but in order to do that we need ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 To me coffee is just a hot cup of brown spit, so I don't drink it that much.

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Australia Has Edged Out Canada!

    What the- Canada's taking it in the pants again? That won't go over well with some of us. Maybe we'll vent our rage by burning down the White House again.

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: How far are we?

    Yeah I have. I posted the prologues and first 5 chapters of both the stories I'm working on. They are: "The Dragon Knight Legacy," and "Code Name S.I.N.H." Don't mind ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you a gamer?

    Am I a gamer? The answer is... HELLS YEAH!!! Before the new systems came out (Xbox 360, Wii, PS3) I had all three of the competitor systems. Now I'll have ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The English language is slowly dying...

    i doesnt nows wat yoo gays ar toking abot. thers nothing rong with haw peepal ar speling thes daze.

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: How far are we?

    Well, my first attempt at writing a novel would be Dragon Knight Legacy. I'm pretty proud of my work so far. I've also started on a futuristic type story some ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Colours

    Have you ever noticed that Canada and America spells colours differently? Color... colour... I think "colour" is the Canadian spelled version but whenever I spellcheck with Microsoft Word it's suppose

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    4/10 I don't get it...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    5/10 Meh, it's so-so. I'm not in a good rating mood right this moment. (I come up with new, witty signatures like every week. I do it for the enjoyment ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Apr 11, 2007


Way, way back in the 1988 Presidential election, then Vice President George H W Bush had a phrase he liked to use: "A Thousand Points of Light." It refers to the idea that a community is made up of people who contribute in a thousand, different small ways, but with each helping to illuminate their community. It's a phrase I think about a lot when it comes to YWS. Looking forward, the site will continue to change and grow, but it will always remain a community dedicated to promoting creative writing as a favorite pastime.
— Nate