User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: thread to Teenage super heroes

    Fair enough.

    Apr 27, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Character Thread

    Name: Zel Age: 25 Gender: Male Race: Human Alignment: Neutral/Good Appearance: Blond spiky hair, a glazed over look in his blue eyes, black leather jacket with no undershirt, brown pants ...

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Gray entered his math class at the University that morning. As he headed toward his seat and saw an empty seat. That's weird, he thought, I'm pretty sure there was ...

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: thread to Teenage super heroes

    This is Kage's schedule: Melee combat Math (same class as Gray's) Biology "Using your powers" (again, same as Gray's) Lunch P.E. Stealth and concealment Science (same as Gray's) Super hero ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    OK, time for me to join in! Name: Shirokimaru Kage (Kage for short) Age: 18 Power: He has the power to become completely invisible. He often missuses this power. He ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Keala University

    Eh, why not? I've found a way where I can post here everyday and I need the points. Name: Tylor Kranyak Age: 19 Grade Level: Freshman Grade Average: B+ Major: ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    I came to Japan in mid October and I'll be going back home near the end of June.

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS made it into Writer's Digest 100 best writing sites!

    Yes, and when that day comes we may even have our own convention.

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Well, there's nothing much for me to say this week. I'm back to going to school after the holidays and I'm planning on seeing the new Spiderman movie with one ...

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 Doesn't it always happen that way?

    Apr 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Pretty nice. 7/10 (By the way, be sure to PM me more questions for my Q & A thing everyone!)

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    Anita Blake?! I love those books! Bravo!

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    "There is a thin line between genius and insanity. I see it everyday as I run screaming by with scissors." - Red Mage from 8-Bit Theater @ I love this ...

    Apr 18, 2007


Do. Or do not. There is no try.
— Yoda