User avatar

Dynamo

  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    May 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    May 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    May 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Sorry about the one day delay for this entry. The library is closed on Mondays and so was WYS's office this week so I couldn't post anything. I did spend ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Viamire was watching the incident from the other side of the cafeteria. She had to cock her head to see the fight. How can people be so uncivilized? And where ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 Actually, I don't know who you are either.

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: How to kill a ninja

    I just thought it might be funny. You know, we all read it, we get a few laughs, it's not supposed to be important or anything I mean that's why ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: How to kill a ninja

    Not really, I just did this cause I was bored.

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: How to kill a ninja

    I think it would be a good thing to know how to kill a ninja, cause ya know, they're really deadly. If you want to live through a ninja encounter ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    (Meanwhile in Mr. Wright's classroom) "May I ask you something?" "What is it?" Mr. Wright asked. "Why am I tied up?" Kage is tied up in a chair in the ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Kingdom of Evandor

    As you may or may not know, The Kingdom of Evandor is a usergroup dedicated to role-playing. It's been inactive for about a year now. What we want is to ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    (Fair enough.) "Great, I'll meet you in the cafeteria then." Kage said. "Sounds good." A loud crash followed by and angry voice sounded from further down the hall. "What was ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 Pretty poetic, but I've never really been a fan of poetry.

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: New planet found

    Who do I contact for X-wing reservations?

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    (Forth Period) Viamire waded through the crowded hallway to get to her history class. Why do the hallways have to be this crowded? She thought. As she turned a corner ...

    Apr 27, 2007


Go in fear of abstractions.
— Ezra Pound