User avatar

Dynamo

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Yes. 8/10

    May 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    (to the next person who posts, comment the pesron above me.) Dave Anez is the author of the famous sprite comic Bob and George. His comic is the one that ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Kage did as he was told and wrapped the bandage around his leg. "Right, let's go." Before the three of them left Kage told the rest of the people in ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    Zel got back to his feet after being knocked down by the guard. "Ah, man. That smarts." The guard who knocked him senseless drew his sword and pointed it at ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Kage gave him a blank stare. "Really? I was wondering why someone was trying to kill me." Cedrick frowned. "This isn't the time for your sarcasm, Kage. We need to ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Ryan helped him to the infirmary. Kage tried not to walk on his broken leg my hopping every step. As they walked Ryan asked, "What was that all about?" Kage ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    Zel turned to Alana and said, "Another drunk? I ain't just some other drunk, lady." Another man ran up to Zel to try and take him down. Zel swayed drunkly ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Tsunada's eyes widened in disbelief. " What did you say? " " I said no. I like it here, I'm not going to kill anyone anymore. " Tsunada's eyes narrowed ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    (OK, just to get things straight is it night time now?) Kage sat on the school roof under the night sky. School had finished hours ago and all the students ...

    May 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    As they headed towards their next class Viamire said, "I've been meaning to ask you something, Kage." "Oh yeah? What's that?" he asked. "Why do you pull pranks on all ...

    May 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    The bell rang, indicating that lunch was over. "Well," Kage said, "I suppose we should get to our next classes." "What class do you have next, Kage?" Viamire asked. "Stealth ...

    May 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Time Travel

    There are two modes of time travel, fate vs. free will. Free will is the mode where your actions can and will change the flow of time, thus this can ...

    May 3, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    I made my first post for Zel. He's going to save Alana from the drunks. Funny thing is, he's drunk to. But being drunk is good for him if he's ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    A gloved hand grabbed the man's wrist and pulled him off of the woman. "It ain't very nice to be treat'n a woman like that. You call yourself a man?" ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Kage gazed into the distance and said, "Well, that's one way to put it." Viamire suddenly realized that she never asked what his powers were. Sure she saw them first ...

    May 1, 2007


“I'd much rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.”
— Carrie Bradshaw