User avatar

Dynamo

  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    May 11, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    I think I have an idea of how the other characters can agree to let Zel join their group. After they find him sleeping in their wagon Zel proposes that ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Pirate King's Gold

    While their captors had their attention directed to Rayan jumping off the ship Rykan used his claws to cut the binds around his wrists. He thought, They overlooked one very ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: thread to Teenage super heroes

    OK, I've got everything figured out! The ninjas were hired by Coden's parents to kill the Principal so they can get to their son. How's that?

    May 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    (Sorry about the late post. I've been busy as hell getting ready to leave Japan.) The clocked figure approached Coden to deliver the final blow. Suddenly, three knives flew out ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: thread to Teenage super heroes

    Eh... sorry. I guess I'm the one to blame for the whole naruto cross-over thingy. I didn't mean for it to happen though, the others just brought in all the ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Pirate King's Gold

    Name: Rykan Firmol Race: Faupoul (cat-person) (you didn't put any specifications on races) Gender: Male Age: 19 Position: First mate Ship: The Dragon Fly Eye color: Yellow Fur color: Light ...

    May 8, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    I still have to think about how Zel's going to become a valuable member to the group. But in the mean time Zel is going to sleep in one of ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    Now that the fight was over Zel decided to leave the bar and find someplace to sleep. Of course he could just rent a room in the inn, but he ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Kage was the first to approach the mirror. He whispered, "Keep your voice down." "What's going on?" Viamire asked. "The school is under siege, the ninjas from my clan are ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    May 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    A new week, a new question. What is the only thing that can kill a ninja?

    May 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    May 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    I... don't... know what that means. 5/10

    May 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Sorry about the lack of post again yesterday, I had some important post office stuff to do. And the fact that my "to-be-home" curfew is 6:00 doesn't help matters. Anyway, ...

    May 8, 2007


I'd be a quote vigilante. A literary Batman. Someone had better be quoting me now!
— Feltrix