-
Re: GT Plot Discussion
Any ideas on what kind of information his master will know?
May 16, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
(Isn't Coden supposed to be with Kage and Viamire? When he was knocked out Kage saved him from the ninja and brought him back into the hall of mirrors. I ...
May 16, 2007 -
Re: Deleted
Deleted
May 15, 2007 -
Re: Deleted
Deleted
May 15, 2007 -
Re: Deleted
Deleted
May 15, 2007 -
Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal
Final Fantasy Twelve? What are you talking about? I don't have that game! I most definitely did not buy another video game after my mom told me not to and ...
May 15, 2007 -
Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal
Alright, the day has f I nally come. I will B e going back home O n the 22nd. Since I'm going home that early this will be my last ...
May 14, 2007 -
Re: The Pirate King's Gold
(Oh, right. Sorry.) Rykan and his captain began to climb up the side of the Cutlass. Rayan used a rope that was hanging over the side of the ship. Rykan ...
May 13, 2007 -
Re: GT Plot Discussion
Alright. So how's this? Zel bribes his way into the group with information that his master knows of a man named Seraph. Once he's in they ask him to take ...
May 13, 2007 -
Re: Things To Do When Bored.
I know about Maple Story. I heard something about this guy once. He played nothing but Maple Story for three months straight, his heart ripped out of his chest like ...
May 13, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
6/10 Which means you're unlucky when it comes to love because of all those mirrors?
May 12, 2007 -
Re: Things To Do When Bored.
Here's my suggestion to fight boredom. Suffer from insanity. Crazy people get all the fun.
May 12, 2007 -
Re: GT Plot Discussion
Alright, then what kind of information CAN he use to bribe his way into the group?
May 12, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
7/10 No, it says so much about your life.
May 11, 2007 -
Re: How Often Do You Critique?
Kra...teek...?
May 11, 2007
