User avatar

Dynamo

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 of course not, he plays cards!

    May 20, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Ah, perfect. We'll do that.

    May 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: ....wtf was that?

    Speaking of which, I remember posting part of a story on YWS. It took me bout a half hour to type it. Once I pressed submit the site logged me ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 Yup, they do.

    May 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Incident at TW

    Man, that's bullcrap! They should know better than that! Maybe I should say something to make fun of them in my next submitment of my Q & A thread, but ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 I already answered this. Yes.

    May 19, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    .....very likely if he forgets? But seriously, maybe one of the other members of the group will decide to take the wagon. Even if they don't, all they have to ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Oh my God! Smack me please!

    I don't smack people, I punch them. *PUNCH* While school may almost be over for you, my exchange student program in Japan will be coming to a close in a ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 Hey! I'm an atheist too!

    May 18, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Hmm... If they're all riding horses then how are they going to accidentally bring Zel along with them I wonder? Maybe before they go they decide to take the wagon ...

    May 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    (Anytime.) Kage constantly scanned the room with his eyes. He couldn't help but feel like someone was watching them. When dealing with ninjas, that feeling is usually true. He whispered ...

    May 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Exams Exams Exams!

    Yeah, exams suck. We have to study like crazy if we want to pass... but not me! I've been living in Japan this year so I don't gotta do any ...

    May 17, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Good point. Anyways, don't forget that he's sleeping in one of the characters' wagons, ready to wake up once they get back.

    May 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 with a stick...? WTF?

    May 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    One last thing for the guys who read this journal. If someone asks if you're a cherry-boy, it means they're asking if you're a virgin.

    May 17, 2007


I went to confront noisy neighbours, only to find the windows dark, stuck with two notes. The ghost, too, had "gone fishing". Something still whistled.
— Liminality