User avatar

Dynamo

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    (Note to next person: rate the avatar of the person above me.) A character sheet is a piece of paper you use in Dungeons and Dragons to keep track of ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    Zel kicked the sword out of one of the guard's hands. The guard threw a punch, only to have it blocked. Zel snapped his arm and delivered a devastating open-palmed ...

    May 26, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    When are the other characters going to find Zel sleeping in the stables? I wanna post more of my guy!

    May 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Oh, in that case I vote Hyperspace Wars era.

    May 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 your avatars are always hilarious!

    May 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    5/10 Yes, yes. We've already heard that one.

    May 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Well what ever it is I vote Old Republic.

    May 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    May 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    May 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    May 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    May 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    I'm back in Canada, FINALLY! The flight was 11 hours long, not too back considering it was 13 hours going to Japan. When I got home the first thing I ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10 very nice.

    May 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Your passions?

    Video games! And food. I've gots a high metabolism so I can eat all I want and not get fat!

    May 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    I wanna join! In KOTOR2 there's a few other lightsabre colors. The ones I can remember that haven't already been mentioned are silver, viradian, orange, turquoise... yeah, I think that's ...

    May 22, 2007


No man or woman who tries to pursue an ideal in his or her own way is without enemies.
— Daisy Bates