User avatar

Dynamo

  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Ah, sorry about that. I was debating that thought for a few minutes before writing. I'll just go edit my post.

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Sounds good to me too. Opens the door for jedi characters that have been in hiding ever since the end of the Jedi Civil War. Don't forget, if we're going ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    Zel sat in the wagon along with everyone else who didn't have a horse. He took a big gulp from his gourd and eyed the griffin sitting next to him. ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: A New Fanfiction: Final Fantasy 8 (Chapter 5)

    (Here's chapter five! I was a little tired when I wrote this so please don't mind if any of the writing seems a little sluggish.) “Thanks, Tylor. You saved my ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    Deleted

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 that's the only thing that makes an artist in my books! That, or the nut jobs you see in the insane asylums.

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 Hmm...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: A New Fanfiction: Final Fantasy 8 (Chapter 4)

    (Wow, this turned out to be even better than the fight with Ifrit! If you read this can you PLEASE say something about it? It'd be nice to get critics ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    So it's settled then? We'll use the KOTOR time-line for it's freedom for storylines. If everyone is in agreement someone set up the real thread so we can post out ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Just decide so we can start already!

    May 31, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    In the meantime they'll be questioning Zell as to why they should let him join their group.

    May 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Piracy Upon the Sea

    While a pirate storybook may be fun you have to remember what happened to the last two attempts. The first one died before the story had a chance to play ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: A New Fanfiction: Final Fantasy 8 (Chapter 3)

    (Man, I was in the zone today! I just couldn't stop writing! Once I finished this chapter it was midnight!) Tylor arrived at the lobby a few minutes later. Everyone ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: A New Fanfiction: Final Fantasy 8 (Chapter 2)

    (My skills get better after every chapter. It's like I gain experience and at one point I level up, just like in the game! Wouldn't that be cool?) Tylor approached ...

    May 31, 2007


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown