User avatar

Dynamo

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Adventures of the SPEW Gryphon

    This has been my first review since... well... as long as I can remember. I've been pretty busy with Japan and everything and I've got to sign up for school, ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Oh yeah, that's right. I never liked that planet in KOTOR1. I don't have any other ideas beside what you've suggested, but I vote for 1.)

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: A New Fanfiction: Final Fantasy 8 (Chapter 7)

    (It has come to my attention that I've been making a constant typo in the last few chapters. Galbia is supposed to be Galbadia. Anyway, this is the chapter where ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy Prologue (Remake)

    deleted

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    (Sorry, my bad. That was a typo on my part. It was supposed to be Cedric, not Coden. Sorry about that, guys.)

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: A New Fanfiction: Final Fantasy 8 (Chapter 6)

    (Not much to say about this chapter. There's a few fights but it's not as exciting as the last few chapters, at least that's what I think. Also, I wasn't ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: A New Fanfiction: Final Fantasy 8 (Chapter 5)

    Ah, yes... god modding, my biggest flaw. Well, I want my main character to have awsome attacks to make the fight scenes really cool. But let's not forget how he ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Well, I guess that all depends on what type of character you decide to use. What planet is Manaan? I forgot. Just give me a short description of the planet ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    First of all, I wasn't suggesting the story take place during a civil war. It takes place AFTER the Jedi Civil War, meaning the story takes place during the KOTOR2 ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Also, if anyone needs any planet or culture information on anything Star Wars during the storybook you can ask me. I know just about everything that happened in the movies ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Good point, but why don't we keep that suggestion open for future debate?

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    I have another great idea! No, it doesn't have anything to do with saber-chucks. Let's set it just after the Jedi Civil War, in the KOTOR2 timeline. If we do ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Ah man! I just got an idea for a new type of lightsaber after watching something on youtube. There are double bladed and single bladed lightsabers, right? Well how about ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    (Well, it looks like the other characters are putting up a pretty good fight on their own without Kage. That's the whole reason I got them to split up, so ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    5/10 I vote five every time I read the same signature.

    Jun 5, 2007


FRIED FISH ON A FALAFEL
— hop (TheHoplessRomantic)