User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: Be You

    "So, you trying to get a career in art?" Kai asked. "Something like that," Audra said. "What about you?" "I'm trying to become a video game designer." "Really?" Kai nodded. ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!

    Disturbing an oyster bed is a crime anywhere in Canada.

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Forgot to post this after my fight.) Luke gained level 2 Shadow! Current Abilities: Ilum: Level 3 Ice Level 1 Fire Level 1 Gravity (Advanced) Level 1 Burst of Strength ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Power of the Soul DT

    I like sylverdawn's idea. I say we go with it. Regarding all the other people involved, I think I got two replies to the PMs I sent out. Once we ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    --Random Encounter!-- (Karana) x2 Kobloids

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Kai gave her a smile that could melt ice. "Hey." Audra had to swallow before she could speak. "Sitting here alone again, huh?" Kai nodded. His gaze shifted to the ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username: 50% Avatar: 50% Custom title: 60% Country: 60% Signature: 50% Overall: 52.5% I'm not much of a poetry guy...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    (If I could think of something to post I would, but right now I've got nothing.)

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Luke was barely out of the fire when he jumped right back into the frying pan. He heard small voices coming from further down he tunnel. He used his shadow ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    Later that day, Kurasuke found his brother in his office. His office was how an army general's office should have looked like, weapons hanging from the walls, suits of armour ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!

    OK, here's one from Quebec. In Lachine, Quebec, a woman was sentenced to 14 days in jail in 1993 for unpaid library fines. She had refused to pay the fines ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Power of the Soul DT

    I PMed everyone except pipeman, so it shouldn't be too long before everyone starts posting again.

    Jan 7, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Power of the Soul DT

    Hey, if you ever get stuck again just ask. I can pull plot devices out of my butt like that! (snaps finger)

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 heh

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!

    Be on your best behaviour if the Queen visits. Doing anything intended to "alarm Her Majesty" is against the law. An adult who alarms her on purpose can spend up ...

    Jan 6, 2008


Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
— Groucho Marx