-
Re: Pretenders
(I think I understand your character's twist now. He was pumped full of brainwashing drugs, right?) What the Assail had just said made sense to Asher, which helped his anger ...
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: VG Rumble
--Random Encounter!-- (Izuki) x2 Kobloids
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!
It's a crime to stop a member of the clergy from "performing any... function in connection with his calling."
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: Pretenders
(In my first post I mentioned that Asher was one of their most prized experiments because they were able to use the DNA they found on a dead dragon to ...
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: Pretenders DT
I think it's OK, but really, it's up to TNcowgirl.
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: Pretenders
(Sounds alright. By the way, he prefers to be called Asher, not Ash.)
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: Pretenders
Tranquility saw movement out of the corner of his eye. Before he could do anything he was on the ground with the dragon man riding him. Asher punched him as ...
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: Pretenders
Asher froze when he saw his opponent hold up the snake. In his current state of rage Asher was operating on a more primal way of thinking. The gesture confused ...
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: Pretenders
Asher let out another roar as he tried to lash out at the Assail on his back. He tried slamming him into the wall a few times but it didn't ...
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: Pretenders
(My pleasure.) (I'm only planning on killing the scientists in the observation deck.) "Project 18 has gone renegade, stop him!" Even though the intercom was blaring with the voices of ...
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: Pretenders
Asher woke up to the feel of what he assumed to be grass. As he took in his surroundings he saw a group of other experiments talking to each other. ...
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: VG Rumble
Karana gained level 2 Burst of Speed! Current Abilities: Ilum: Level 3 Ice Level 1 Fire Level 1 Gravity (Advanced) Level 1 Burst of Strength (Skill) Karana: Level 2 Fire ...
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: Pretenders DT
If my character doesn't escape he's gonna end up killing someone.
Jan 8, 2008 -
Re: Pretenders
Asher was sitting in the shadows of his dark cell when two scientists walked in. He watched them with his yellow lizard eyes as they approached the three rows of ...
Jan 8, 2008 -
Re: Pretenders
(Wow, I wish I had read this earlier. I hope it's not too late for me to join.) Name: Asher Age: 25 Appearance: Broad shoulders, muscles, waist length black hair, ...
Jan 8, 2008
