User avatar

Dynamo

  • Randomosity Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!

    You may not use a siren on your bicycle in a national park, but a bell, gong or horn can be used. In fact, it MUST be sounded before passing ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Unwanted Attention

    In one of the first few paragraphs you wrote 'Lance' in every scentence he was mentioned. If you change a few 'Lance's to 'he' or 'him' it'll flow much better, ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    The cave troll was bug, almost the size of a Husk. It lugged around a giant wooden club that could easily crush either of them with one blow. "Luke, get ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    "...kzzt... found... zzzcht... yet..." Asher's ears were picking up the sound of radio transmissions nearby. Because dragons have a much better sense of hearing than humans, similar to dogs, his ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!

    No one under 16 years of age may work in bowling alleys or shooting galleries in Nova Scotia.

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What is Love?

    I didn't see anything wrong with it spelling and grammar wise. This is a very good story, and I'm sure your girlfriend would definitly agree. Keep at it.

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (I've talked to him, too. If you don't mind it'd be great if you could control his character.)

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 Great idea, adding links to your works inside the signature. I think it's very creative.

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Luke continued through the tunnels, keeping his ears open for any sign of the enemy. Doubt ate at his mind, he couldn't possibly carry out this mission now that the ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    "It's a little out of my way," Kai admitted as he gathered up his stuff, "but I don't mind." Together they made their way through the crowds of students. On ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    (I checked piepiemann's profile and it says he hasn't been on since the 7th. I guess we're just going to have to wait until he comes back.)

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    (Hey, I was right! He WAS brainwashed! Hey, writer chick, if you're lost go check out the discussion thread, TNcowgirl made a list of all our characters and specified where ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!

    In Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, it may still be illegal to allow a chicken to cross a road.

    Jan 10, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Pretenders DT

    possessed

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    "Glad to hear it," Kai said. "Can I pick you up at six?" "Six sounds good," Audra said. Kai glanced up at the clocked to check the time. "Lunch is ...

    Jan 9, 2008


the only theft here is of decency when carina decided to rob me of my pride and put me on a banana
— veeren