User avatar

Dynamo

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    6/10 meh

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shapeshifters' League

    (I don't have much time to post now, so I'll do it later.)

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!

    You can't own a pet bat in Toronto. Same thing goes for skunks - even friendly, unsmelly ones. No pet porcupines are allowed, either. You may not own a snake ...

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    "Somebody hit it!" Luke took out his throwing knives and threw them at all the joints Karana had used her magic on. The knives slid into the creature's body. Ifirit ...

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Luke looked suspicious. "You can sense her?" he asked. "I'm not exactly sure how, but I certainly feels like Izuki," Raven said. "Well, we're not doing her any good standing ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Izuki gained level 2 Void! Current Abilities: Ilum: Level 3 Ice Level 1 Fire Level 1 Gravity (Advanced) Level 1 Burst of Strength (Skill) Karana: Level 2 Fire Level 3 ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!

    In Montreal it is illegal to wash your car in the street

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    "Your welcome." Kai held her tight, rubbing her back to comfort her. They stood there for several minutes. When her crying ceased he said, "Come on, let's go to the ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Coming Soon: YWS Enemies

    Are Kokobeans and I the only ones who think this might not be a good idea? I mean, they're your enemies for a reason. Giving them another way to haras ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Kai could see the worry on her face. Was she worried he might not like her singing? He smiled. "Of course, I'd love to hear more of your singing." Audra ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shapeshifters' League

    (Aww, man. I wanted to be the dragon! You stole my idea! lol) Name: Kage Form: Jaguar Description: Wears black ninja armour and a mask over the lower half of ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    "I'm ready," Kai said. "You look nice." "Thanks," Audra said, trying not to giggle. "So do you." She noticed his hair was tied up in a ponytail. On any other ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Once Raven had lowered herself onto Luke's back he said, "Hold on tight," and started climbing down the face of the wall. It was harder this time because he could ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Kai was dressed in a crimson red dress shirt and black dress pants. The dance wasn't a formal occasion, but he always liked to look good for these sort of ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!

    Garbage in Oak Bay, B.C., can't ooze. It's illegal to put any damp or wet substance into a garbage can or bag, unless it has been drained, wrapped and sealed ...

    Jan 16, 2008


she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake