User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: Be You

    (I haven't heard of that song before, probably because I don't pay much attention to the music world. Is that a fast or slow paced song?)

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    In response to kitty's idea, I think we should just get off the island and get on with the story. I mean, how many pages have we gone through already? ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!

    Alligators and crocodiles of any size whatsoever are not allowed in private Toronto homes.

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Karana may now summon Ifrit! Karana gained level 3 Fire! Raven gained level 2 Water! Warren gained level 2 Lightning! Luke gained level 2 Earth! Izuki gained level 3 Void! ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 so true 6/10 meh

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    (What, is this storybook dead already? I was kinda hoping to see how the story would turn out once we got to civilization.)

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Luke ran up to Warren, casting lightning spells at Ifrit as he went. He threw one of Warren's arms over his shoulder and started to lift him. "Karana, give me ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (In case I didn't mention it in my character's profile, Kai knows karate, but Audra doesn't know that yet.) It was like someone had just flipped a switch. One moment ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!

    In Dorval, Quebec, visitors from out of town must pay for the visit of a firetruck - even if they didn't need it and didn't call the fire department. In ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Come on, guys. Post something!)

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Kai smiled at her and said, "I'll be right back." "Where are you going?" Audra asked when he started walking away. "You'll see." She watched her date wade through the ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shapeshifters' League

    (I have a question, these fights right now are the preliminaries, right? So the arenas are just simple rings like in a wrestling match I take it. Once the real ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!

    It is illegal to wear a snake in public in Fredericton, New Brunswick, or to carry your pet lizard on your shoulder. The bylaw was first created because one young ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shapeshifters' League

    Velna was on her way back to the waiting room when she heard someone say, "I haven't seen a dragon shapeshifter in a long time." She turned to see a ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Luke got back to his feet and surveyed the battle. They were losing control of the situation. If only they could conjure enough water to douse the fiery Esper. That's ...

    Jan 20, 2008


Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief