User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (I've had bad experiences with storybook sequels. Plus, if we do a different story, new people who want to join in don't have to read fifty pages of the first ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (This is great. Maybe when we finish this storybook I'll start VG Rumble 2. It'll have the same level up stuff but I'll come up with a different story. Storybook ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (This is good, I need more practice on romantic stuff for my own book I'm writing.) Kai made a relaxed sigh and said, "I really like you, too. To tell ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    --Luke can use Over-Drive! Harness your power and strike down your foes!-- (I was actually hoping to let Raven use Over-Drive instead of my character to make things a little ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Got exercise? (Needed for school)

    I wouldn't say I get excersize every DAY, but I do go to karate with my father two times a week for two hours each. And I'm also trying to ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!

    No one over the age of 10 may rollerblade on the sidewalks of local streets in Kingston, Ontario. (The streets are listed, in case of disagreement over which ones are ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself," Kai said as he swayed with her to the slow beat of the song. "Thanks for asking me out to the dance, Kai." "Your welcome," ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 9/10 7/10

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (No problem.) With Karana helping Ilum there were only four people left to fight the Champion Husks. Luke and Raven teamed up against one and Izuki and Warren took the ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    "It doesn't seem like we have much of a choice," Asher said. "I agree," Trent said, "but the only problem is getting onto the boat. The whole place is crawling ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (Billy and author13, you two can do whatever you were planning with the requested song. This post is just what happens for Kai and Audra when the next song starts ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!

    In the Halifax Regional Municipality, no one can remove bark from a tree without permission.

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Vanhiel, aka the Dark Knight, has already left through a portal. Could you edit your post, Ayumi?)

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    5/10 eh...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Just a quick reminder, when somebody summons, nobody else can summon during the same day.) Izuki's gaze started shifting from one area to another, as if she was looking for ...

    Jan 23, 2008


A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it.
— Roald Dahl