-
Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!
It used to be illegal to leave a vehicle on the street in Calgary unless a horse was attached to it, according to an 1885 bylaw. Billy-goats could not be ...
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: Be You
(This is all I can think of right now.) "I like it," Kai said. "The screens add a bit of a Japanese feel to it." "Thanks," Audra said. "There's only ...
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: VG Rumble
(Ah, the heck with it. Let's just kill it.) --Luke and Raven may use Unity! Fuse together and strike down your foes!--
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: Be You
(I think we've given them a chance to catch up. I wanna see what happens next with Kai and Audra!)
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: VG Rumble
Raven's healing magic had helped Luke regain most of his energy. He stood up and shook off the rest of his exhaustion. Everyone else was fighting, he had to, too. ...
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC
Rosso's stomach made a large growl. "Man, I'm hungry!" She began to walk out of the courtyard, but stopped when she saw a guy a few yards away. He was ...
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC
Name: Ryouku Raiga Age/Grade: 18/12 Gender: Male Race: Dragon (woot!) Appearance: Blond hair, broad shoulders, yellow eyes, friendly looking. Dragon Form: When he transforms he becomes a black dragon
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: Pretenders
Asher led the rest of them under the dock. They were sure to swim quietly so the sounds of their movements would be masked by the small waves splashing against ...
Jan 27, 2008 -
Re: Pretenders
"Alright, this is what I propose." Everyone huddled around Asher to hear his plan. "We will scale down the side of this cliff until we hit the water, at which ...
Jan 27, 2008 -
Re: Be You
(Good point.)
Jan 27, 2008 -
Re: Be You
"Sounds good," Kai said. "I am getting pretty tired." Together they waded through the sea of students on their way out of the gym. Once outside, Audra said, "Uh, Kai. ...
Jan 26, 2008 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
Known for being the mod who changed her name, and now I can't remember what her old one was. (Oddly enough, a dynamo is an energy generating machine of some ...
Jan 26, 2008 -
Re: Tips on Drawing a Map for My Novel
Books like Eragon and Lord of the Rings are perfect references, since they both have maps. (At least I think they do. I know Eragon does.) In my opinion, the ...
Jan 26, 2008 -
Re: Be You
(Hey, have you noticed how when we started there were around twelve people posting and now there's only four of us?)
Jan 26, 2008 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
I've done a few good storybooks with her, so that's what I know her for.
Jan 26, 2008
