User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    Everyone except Amber, Katrina and Lana are with Asher in the water beside the boat. So yes, Tranquility is with Asher.

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Rosso was about to land a flying kick when Ryouku grabbed her leg and lightly tossed her to the ground. "Hey, that's not fair!" "I heard something," Ryouku said. Since ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!

    In Quesnel, B.C., it is still a legal requirement to have an outside privy, at least 20 feet (6 metres) from your house, but not more than 100 feet (30 ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: 1000 No Kotoba

    Rei: There's a bunch of words in Japanese that don't have and English counterpart, and visversa. When that happens, you need to improvise and find certain combinations of words to ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (I'll give them until tomorrow morning, then I'm going to post something.)

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    (Lana's supposed to be up on the docks helping Katrina and Amber get onto the boat by taking out the guards with her telepathy. If you could edit your last ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Luke went to his knees after he and Raven were forced apart. He kneeled on the ground for a minute, struggling to catch his breath. When he could stand he ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Rosso smiled. "Yep, I was sleeping all through lunch. So, what're you doing out here? Shouldn't you be teaching right now?" "It's the first week back to school after the ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!

    Of course, being allowed to do something and actually wanting to do it are two completely different things. But, don't you think it's interesting that women are allowed to take ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    (It's a little late for me right now, but I'll see what I can do in the morning. I was kinda hoping for Amber to add to what I posted, ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (Don't you think someone should rate this storybook as PG13? You know, for safety issues or whatever?) Kai smiled and kissed her one more time. "Well, in that case..." He ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!

    Since April Fool's Day, 1999, it is illegal to go canoeing, kayaking or rowing anywhere in Canada without a flashlight and a whistle. You'll need 15 metres of "buoyant heaving ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (Perfect.) Kai pulled away from the kiss at that moment. His eyes were filled with surprise. "What's the matter?" Audra asked, worried. "You... love me?" "Yes." Kai closed his eyes ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (Well, it might make the story a little more interesting. But, I've got no idea how to get it started, so I'll rely on you to do it for me. ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Karana gained level 3 Burst of Speed! Karana gained level 2 Ice! Raven gained level 2 Empathy! Raven gained level 1 Lightning! Warren gained level 2 Enhanced Sight! Warren gained ...

    Jan 28, 2008


In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien