User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (I'm a genius when it comes to pulling plot devices out of a hat!) "So, how are we going to get out of here?" Ilum asked, steadying himself as he ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    (Do you think it'd be possible for Katrina and Asher to get together, if you know what I mean? Everyone else picked the people they wanted their characters to be ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    (Eh, she's going to where Beth and Li are. I just want my character to see some action. Amber doesn't post as often as she should, so it's not doing ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: FMFSC DT

    OK, just one quick change to that. Ryouku is now in the pub fighting the vampyres, too. That's that does clear things up a bit.

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    Asher. Asher looked around to see who was talkng to him, then stopped when he realised it was a mental transmition from Lana. Lana? he replied with his own thought. ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    (I think my character should get involved with the fight. I can't seem to think of anything else to do with him. I'm assuming this is in a bar in ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: FMFSC DT

    OK, I'm a little confused. Can somebody who has been paying attention make a list of all the characters and where they are at this moment? Ryouku and Rosso are ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!

    In 1997 the margarine police caught a grocery story in Alma, Quebes, with butter-coloured margarine in stock. It is illegal in Quebec for margarine to be the same colour as ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (Technically, in our posts it's still the middle of the night. Morning won't be coming for a few hours so we may be able to squeeze a few more scenes ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (Well, now that semester 2 of highschool is starting up for me tomorrow I'll probibly be back to only posting in the mornings. We'll see if you guys can catch ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (Hmm... you may have to elaborate on that one. But I was think more along the lines of Audra thinking Kai is cheating on her and Kai has to win ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Karana cupped Ilum's head with her hands as she told him to wake up over and over again. She turned to Raven with tear soaked eyes. "Why isn't it working?" ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (No, I mean conflict between Audra and Kai. I already know something's going to happen with Alice and Billy.)

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Come on, guys. What's going on? It's been a whole three days since somebody other than me posted!)

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Movement caused Kai to stir. Still half asleep, he opened his eyes to see Audra snuggled up against his chest. He could tell from her breathing that she wasn't asleep ...

    Jan 31, 2008


I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson