-
Re: FMFSC
(No one ever answered my question. What's the difference between a vampire and a vampyre? Are they two different types of vampires or is 'vampyre' just a fancy way of ...
Feb 6, 2008 -
Re: Keala University
(Sorry, I just don't feel any motivation to post in this storybook. This is one of the few storybooks I have ever stepped out from. I hope you guys have ...
Feb 6, 2008 -
Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!
You may not cut down more than one tree a year that's over 8 inches (20 centimetres) in width in your own yard, without a permit, in Vancouver. Sizable trees ...
Feb 6, 2008 -
Re: VG Rumble
"The city of Rabanastre is just half a day's ride from here," Luke said as he climbed onto his horse. "If we leave now we can get there before the ...
Feb 5, 2008 -
Re: Be You
Kai let out a soft shudder as Audra's nails snaked gently across his shoulder. He looked down at the woman he loved. She had put on a T-shirt since earlier ...
Feb 5, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC
"Come on, Ry!" Ryouku turned to see Rosso approaching. The lesson was almost finished anyway, so he decided to end the class for the day. "Hold on," Ryouku said as ...
Feb 5, 2008 -
Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!
It's forbidden to bring a bicycle or an animal onto Toronto streetcars, buses or subways during morning and evening rush hours on weekdays, or at any other time that the ...
Feb 5, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC
"Ichi... Nii... San... Shi... Go... Roku... Shichi... Hachi..." It was lunch time, meaning the Tengu-Ryo Karate Club was in the middle of practice. Ryouku was counting in Japanese as his ...
Feb 4, 2008 -
Re: Keala University
Well, if we're restarting it I guess I'll rejoin, but I'm keping my own character. Do we have to re-post our profiles or can we leave them if they're already ...
Feb 4, 2008 -
Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!
It is illegal to smoke in a federal workplace. Smoke and you face a fine of $50. But there's another catch: If your bosses "fail to ensure persons do not ...
Feb 4, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC
(I'll try to think of something to post tomorrow.)
Feb 4, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC
(So, does this mean the fight in the bar is over?)
Feb 4, 2008 -
Re: VG Rumble
"So now that we're out of the mines, what are we supposed to do now?" Warren asked. "We're still no closer to knowing where the Dark Knight's base is than ...
Feb 3, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC
(And I need somebody to notice my character enter the fight so I can add to it.)
Feb 3, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
1/10 ........................?
Feb 2, 2008
