User avatar

Dynamo

  • Randomosity Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!

    Cattle, sheep, pigs or poultry could be driven through the streets of Edmonton, but bulls, stallions, boars, rams and he-goats had to be roped or bridled and held by someone.

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Someone grabbed her arm. Raven whipped around, prepared to hit them with magic, but stopped when she saw it was Luke. "Raven, what are you doing out here?" he asked. ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Data Squad

    (I think it's about time we got started, don't you?) "Squad D, report to the briefing room immediately." Luna, Akira and Rydia all made their way down to the briefing ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Data Squad

    Just a quick note, kitty, having Veemon as a Digimon may cause problems further along the road. Unless someone else joins and chooses Wormmon as their Digimon you won't be ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Data Squad

    One character each, sorry. If I wanted to have people control more than one character at a time I would have made my second one a tamer with Agumon. Omnimon ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Data Squad

    When a Digimon digivolves, it doesn't keep the attacks it had as a rookie. Instead, it gains new ones while in its champion form. Same goes for when the Digimon ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    Is anyone going to keep posting?

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Luke whispered, "I don't think this is a very good idea." "Trust me, this'll work!" Warren whispered back. "We have sent this black sun to you, not as an omen, ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Data Squad

    (Just so everyone else knows, Gatomon is a bit of an exception. Salamon is a rookie digimon that digivolves into the champion Gatomon. This digimon can stay in its champion ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!

    It is unlawful to drive a dog ot dog team on a sidewalk of a settlement in the Northwest Territories.

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Data Squad

    Tamer's Name: Jake Age: 16 Gender: Male Home Country: Canada Personality: Courageous, smart, strong willed, a born leader. History: One of the youngest agents hired by Data Squad, Jake has ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Data Squad

    Alright, I haven't seen any of the new Digimon series, but I love the games so I wanted to try a storybook based on my knowledge of Digimon. OK, so ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    (I think I'm going to drop out, too. Too much happens when I'm not around, so it's hard to keep up. You can keep my character in the story if ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Shouldn't it be God of Wind (Warren) and God of Lightning (Luke)?)

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Nightfall had already come, and just in time since they already found an inn. It took only a few minutes to get everyone settled in. Once Warren finished making his ...

    Feb 6, 2008


he’s a red flag but i might be colorblind
— ToastK