User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    If it'll make you feel any better, I'm not planning on dropping out.

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    Once your characters get back I may be able to think of something to post.

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    They went off into the forest, everyone trailing behind Wes. He seemed to know the way at the time. He held up his hand for everyone to stop. "I hear ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    Can someone post something?

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    "Which way are they coming from?" Wes asked. "They're coming from the east." Nina was trying to shake off her drunken state. "Let's head southeast and draw their attention away ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    (In my first post I made it clear that Zephyrus wasn't coming into the town. 1: he's too big to fit in the bar, 2: people might get nervous around ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Data Squad

    (Sure. I can't think of anything to post right now. I have a cold.)

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (I can't think of anything to post right now. Man, I finally get rid of my cold and a week later it comes back...)

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Before they could answer the bar doors opened and an 18-year-old boy walked into the bar. Except, he looked 18, but there was a sort of an aura of caution ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    "How long do you think this needless war will go one for?" "Demons do not think the same way as humans or elves. Their only wish is to bring chaos ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!

    (I can't remember if I did this one already or not.) In 1902 the Yukon prohibited the driving of dogs through the streets of any town or village faster than ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    (I'll post my character's introduction tomorrow.)

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Data Squad

    (Is anyone else going to post?)

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (I still don't have an idea of what to post right now. Kitty, you haven't posted in a bit.)

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    6/10 ehh... swing and a miss.

    Feb 21, 2008


i wouldn't mess with me if i were you, pal. i have 66 followers on yws!
— riprxnin