-
Re: Be You
(I wanted it to be a surprise. Because I didn't tell you what I was going to write to drive a wedge between our two characters, you ended up being ...
Mar 3, 2008 -
Re: Be You
(Just so we can keep the story going, I'm going to skip to Monday.) Audra had finished her last class for the day and was heading down to the gym. ...
Mar 3, 2008 -
Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!
Pet tarantulas are not allowed in Toronto. Spider lovers there will have to choose a non-poisonous pet. In parts of Canada where tarantulas are legal as pets, watch out for ...
Mar 3, 2008 -
Re: Be You
(I think that's a little too extreme, plus I already have something planned for Kai and Audra. If you're finding it hard to think of something, you can always skip ...
Mar 2, 2008 -
Re: Data Squad
(That's okay, I know how it feels to be sick. About a month ago I had a cold, and no more than a week after I got better I caught ...
Mar 2, 2008 -
Re: Pretenders
Asher nodded. "I want to get out of here, too, maybe more so than the rest of you. I have been in that place longer than you all have, I've ...
Mar 2, 2008 -
Re: VG Rumble
(Okay, I'm going to skip to the next morning.) The all woke up early the next morning. The black sun was as dark as ever. Luke had been thinking about ...
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: VG Rumble
(How about we just wake up the next morning and get the quest going again? Does everyone want to do that?)
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: Pretenders
(Yeah, it does, but don't worry about it.) The others got back with the food a few minutes later. Amber slipped out of the body she was using and Asher ...
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: Be You
Kai noticed Audra's discomfort. She was embarrassed about something. Kai looked around the cafeteria and saw people looking at them. They quickly looked away when Kai's eyes passed over them. ...
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!
Don't let your parrot squawk or talk too loudly in Oak Bay, B.C. If it disturbs someone, you'll get blamed, to the tune of $100.
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: Be You
(The last ten posts have been about you two eating ramen. Do something interesting!)
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: Pretenders
(Hey, one of you has to post your characters getting back before I can do anything.)
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: Dragon Riders
"I have a plan," Wes announced. Everyone looked at him. "They know where we are, but they don't know how many of us there are." "So?" Nina asked. "So, some ...
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: Data Squad
(I'll just post something for the kids right now.) Sarah looked back as she ran. She saw a digimon chasing them, but it wasn't one of the ones that kidnapped ...
Feb 28, 2008
