User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: Be You

    Sure, once we've got this resolved.

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Outpost 101 - Chapter 2

    D’s War Journal Entry 2: Things have been pretty quiet here at Outpost 101. Then again, it’s always quiet here since there’s no enemy to fight. Serge was called back ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!

    Find a resting place for your dead goldfish, or flush it, if you live in Kanta, Ontario. It is illegal to deposit the carcass of any dead animal, fish or ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Sorry about the lack of posts. Just so we can keep the storybook interesting, I'm going to send you guys a random encounter.) --Random Encounter!-- x5 Zombies

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Data Squad

    "I'll carry it," Sarah said. She walked over to the digiegg and picked it up. It was lighter than she expected. "We should get going," Aiden said. His eyes kept ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    "By my brother," Amber answered quietly. Asher blinked long and hard, as if her was thinking. He shook his head. "Killed by your own kin, that may be a worse ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (Hey, Ayumi. I've started writing a fan fiction called Outpost 101. It's funny so I think you'll enjoy reading it.) Kai opened his mouth to the kiss and kissed back. ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!

    You're violating a btlaw if you own a snake greater than 2 feet (60 centimetres) in length in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Outpost 101 - Chapter 1

    (This is a fanfiction I'm basing off a very funny series called Red vs. Blue at Enjoy! Also, if 35 links to my other fanfiction series shows up over top ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    "There, there, it's okay. Let it out, Audra." Audra continued to cry as Kai stroked her back. Another wave of sobs rushed over Audra as her legs went limp. It ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (See? My custom title isn't just for show. I really am the master of plot devices. I can't think of anything else to post at the moment, I've got other ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    "Audra, I would never do anything to hurt you," Kai said, his voice as soft as it could be. "Bullshit!" she shouted. "Now I see what kind of person you ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Kai looked frantically for Audra. He wasn't sure which way she had gone, but he'd be damned if he'd give up. He stopped in front of someone in the hall ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!

    You can't keep more than two dogs over the age of four months in Oak Bay, B.C. If your pet dog has puppies, you have to write to the Licence ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Data Squad

    Jake turned to Luna and asked, "How do you feel?" "I'm okay," she said. "Are you well enough to head up the mountain with Sala-" he corrected himself, "Gatomon?" Luna ...

    Mar 3, 2008


You may deem me romantic, my dear sister, but I bitterly feel the want of a friend.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein