User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    I'm gonna use the main character from my story. Name: Kai Okami Age: 19 Gender: Male Race: Half-breed (human/wolf demon) Dragon Knight: Yes Influence: Darkness, but he doesn't know it. ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    I thought it might be fun to do a storybook based off the book I'm writing. I'm guessing most of you have never read my work in the fantasy fiction ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Data Squad

    (I can't think of anything to write at the moment, but when I do i will.)

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (Since Sock hasn't posted anything, we're just going to have to move on. Just by reading her first post I could tell she was planning on making Sara Kai's old ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    "Feel what?" Luke asked. "Your love," she told him. "I can feel it as if it were my own heart beat." Luke smiled and kissed her again. "You are an ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: My new job!

    I just love my new job! I sell knives to people. And before you start to get the wrong idea, I'm not one of those guys who stands on the ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (I don't know what to post. If Socks doesn't post anything in the next day let's just move on. And Socks, just so you know Kai hasn't had any real ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Luke used his hand to gently lift Raven's face so their eyes met again. She didn't struggle. "That's not it," Luke said. "You can tell me, what's wrong?" "I..." Looking ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (I thought we were going to do the car accident thing you suggested, but ok, we can skip the movie and start the shooting. By the way, uh... Sock, we're ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (Speaking of which, my dad just brought it home on DVD today.)

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Outpost 101 - Chapter 5

    Actually, the jeep in this chapter is the same one that Serge and Grif were arguing about a name for in the first chapter. I guess I have to be ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    I've got another one for you, chapter 6:

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Outpost 101 - Chapter 6

    Chapter 6: “Come on, he’s up here!” Grif led Simmons up to the spot where D was shot by the tank. They found D laying motionless on the ground. “D, ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Luke looked to see Raven awake. She seemed shook up about something. "Raven, what's the matter?" he asked. She shook her head. "I had a bad dream." "Come sit with ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (You know what I do when I have nothing to write? I wing it! Also, I hope Audra likes this kind of movie. Judging from her character, I'd say she ...

    Mar 12, 2008


No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.
— W. A. Nance