-
Re: Be You
The hug had taken him off guard and almost knocked him off his feet. He had to take a step back to keep his balance when Audra threw her arms ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros
(I'm still waiting for Ayumi to post something. In the meantime I'm going to tell you part of the reason why I had all the characters start off in a ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!
Bird feeders have been forbidden, at times, in Brossard, Pierrefonds and Co^te St.-Luc, Quebec. (When I write Co^te the '^' is supposed to be over the 'o'.)
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: VG Rumble
(Sure, that'd be great.)
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?
What most people in this day and age fail to realize is that Judaism is one of the very first religions that was founded. From what I'm told, Christianity and ...
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
Before you discuss whether or not an abortion is murder, you have to understand that the woman has the right to choose if she wants to keep it or not. ...
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: VG Rumble
(Thanks. It's someone else's turn to post now.)
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: Data Squad
They made it to the forest a few minutes later. Sarah kept looking over her shoulder to see if anything was following them. Nothing was. When the believed they were ...
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros
(Wow, I haven't even started the storybook and already it has 2 stars! I'm going to try and start this off. The one thing I've noticed in the past with ...
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!
I know I haven't posted in a while, I don't like to do too much on the holidays. In Coquitlam, B.C., cats over six months of age have to be ...
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros
(Okay, but TN, water is not one of the elements of Chaos. The elements goes as follows: Fire, Thunder, Ice, Darkness, Light. If you want to use water magic, that's ...
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: Be You
Kai glanced at her for a moment before turning back to the road. He was driving, after all. "Actually, I finished that picture I was painting that I told you ...
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros
Thanks. So, is everyone ready to start?
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros
Japanese is fine. Actually, Horagothien is at war with Japan right now so it'd add to the story if somebody spoke Japanese.
Mar 16, 2008 -
Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros
Important! For the people who are starting with me at the beginning, just like VG Rumble you won't be able to use magic right away if you're a Dragon Knight. ...
Mar 16, 2008
