-
Re: VG Rumble
--Random Encounter!-- (Izuki: solo) x1 Dire Wolf
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Gay people and Adoption
I honestly don't see what the problem with gays adopting, or marrying for that matter? Let me put it to you this way: Do two men or two women who ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros
(I can't wait for the clouds to reach Kuri City. Of course, I'm still waiting on Ayumi. You know what would be great? If we could all pick a day ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: VG Rumble
They traveled by horse most of the day. They stopped a few times on the way to eat or rest. The power of the black sun had created a fog, ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros
(I need you to post something so we can keep this going, Ayumi. We don't want it to die before it's begun do we?)
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros
(I know I said I was going to wait for Ayumi to post before I did, but this is a perfect time to execute the event that sets the story ...
Mar 20, 2008 -
Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!
In Calgary, from 1885 to 1996, people using the sidewalks or streets had to avoid running, racing, crowding or jostling each other. The throwing of snowballs, ice or stones was ...
Mar 20, 2008 -
Re: Rydia's Reviews
Outpost 101 chapter 7 is up and ready for critiquing.
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros
(I've got an idea of how to get the storybook moving forward, but I need Ayumi to post first before I can get it started.)
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Outpost 101 - Chapter 7
Chapter 7: The battle had stopped when both teams stop firing at each other. Simmons and Caboose didn’t want to get killed by the rocket launcher, so they went back ...
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros
Kai let out a sad sigh and said, "I'm used to it now. I'm not happy that people single me out just because I'm different, but I've made peace with ...
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: VG Rumble
(We're skipping to the next morning now.)
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!
Until 1996 it was illegal for children to be out-of-doors alone in the evening in Edmonton. Children under the age of 14 (or children that looked that age) had to ...
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros
(Dragon Knights HAVE to have wings, it's what symbolizes their connection to the Earth Dragons. By the way, the term Earth Dragon refers to the five dragons of Fire, Thunder, ...
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Data Squad
"Is everyone feeling better?" he asked. Everyone nodded and stood up to join him. "Good, because we're going up the mountain." He turned back to Luna. "Did you find any ...
Mar 18, 2008
