User avatar

Dynamo

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Outpost 101 - Chapter 9

    Chapter 9: Serge walked through the barren fields of the box canyon. Everything was black and white and frozen in time. He could hear an eerie whistling far off into ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (It's someone else's turn to post.)

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    (Come on, guys!)

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    (Let's just skip to the next day. Try to keep the storybook alive, we're getting close to the part where we can all fight with magic!) They packed up their ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    My character has claustrophobia and I stuck him in a small space once. I thoubht it was funny because he smacked his head against the cieling because the room was ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    (Don't forget, they're heading toward a village to the north. The village is a few miles away from the base of a volcano called Fire Mountain. It`s vital to the ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    "Oh!" Karana reached into her back and pulled out some bread. She handed everyone a piece. "I packed this for my trip with my friend. I was going to move ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Raven keeled over from the pain, the shard had pierced her arm. Luke rushed to Raven's side, casting magic as he ran to keep the Esper at bay. He kneeled ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    (Just pointing this out, I know you two like to do short posts so you give each other the chance to let your characters say whatever you want them to ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Karana stopped running when she was sure the others wouldn't find her. She fell to her knees, unable to hold it back any longer. She let out a quick gasp ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Avid Storybook Writer

    I spend most of my time in the storybook section of the site. When you see my name or avatar do you think of me as one of the most ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Welcome to the Huddle

    Hey, just joined this group a few minutes ago. If anyone wants to write something with me you're more than welcome to ask. I've actually had this idea for a ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    (Hey guys, try to have a little more interaction between the characters before we move on. I've got a pretty good picture of Ayumi's character so I can control her ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Just so you know, Shiva is a reocuring summon in the Final Fantasy game series. She appears as a naked woman with blue skin, the queen of ice if you ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    (Can someone post something? It's been a day and a half since my last post.)

    Mar 26, 2008


Not me seeing all these wall posts about peoples quotes and wondering: "When will it be my turn?"
— thetaostedwriter