User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    The golden dragon stared at Karana for a moment, his golden eyes meeting her's. Draco approached with long graceful strides. When he was in front of her he lowered his ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    They stopped when they thought they were far enough away from the village without being followed. Kai was the one who held out his hand and said, "Hold on." "Hold ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    After a moment Karana finally realized what she was doing. Wait, she thought, what am I doing? I'm kissing Kai! She pulled back so suddenly that it made them both ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    (Are you guys going to make me do all the work?) "Do you see that?" Renian asked. "Yeah," Tyrant said. "Fire Mountain is no longer active. That volcano is supposedly ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Luke went to Raven's side when the Esper disappeared. Raven looked at him and said, "You risked your own life to save mine." "I know," Luke said. "And I would ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Raven may now summon Shiva! Current Abilities: Ilum: Level 3 Ice Level 3 Fire Level 1 Gravity (Advanced) Level 1 Burst of Strength (Skill) Karana: Level 3 Fire Level 3 ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    (Well, now that Ayumi is back we can do the part where Kai shows up. But first I want you guys to post something.)

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Ilum gained Level 3 Fire! Karana gained Level 2 Meteor! Raven gained Level 2 Lightning! Luke gained Level 2 Healing! Izuki gained Level 1 Wind! Current Abilities: Ilum: Level 3 ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (That's 9 posts, close enough. Also, I think Raven would be the best candidate for having Shiva as her Esper to summon.) Ifrit appeared in a burst of flames, letting ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Since Ayumi is back she can finish the battle by summoning Ifrit.)

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Slight Changes to Default Template, March 2008

    I don't know if it's happening to the rest of you, but now that this new template is up I've seen about 30 people who's names are in the admin's ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    (What's the matter with you guys? How is it that you can't think of anything to write and I can come up with something like a volcano blowing up? lol) ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    They all surrounded the Esper, making a circle so they could attack from all sides. They all had their weapons in hand. For those who could infuse their weapon with ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    (Sure you can. You can have your character run around in a panic or something.)

    Mar 31, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    Got the next chapter ready:

    Mar 31, 2008


Writing is the geometry of the soul.
— Plato