User avatar

Dynamo

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Outpost 101 - Chapter 10

    Chapter 10: D’s War Journal: Entry 3: Everything has been a little hectic in the past week. I got shot by a tank because Caboose didn’t know how to operate ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Luke and Ilum's clothing dried off a few minutes later. They waited a bit after changing back into their chlothes for the girls to finish. Ilum finally got tired of ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (Yeah, we're going with the school shooting idea. I'm just wondering though, are people going to actually die when the shooter comes or is he just holding them all hostage ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kirby Hatz

    I guess they're not too bad. If you need some reference on other Kirby hats check out these two links:

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (I meant after our characters find the Pyrolith, not before. I was hoping Warren could be with them when they go looking for the Aerolith. But yeah, that's what I ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (I was thinking maybe Warren could come back into the picture after we find the Pyrolith.) "Karana?" Ilum looked at the ground, a soft smile curling around his lips. "She's ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (Maybe they thought the storybook was dead, too. It doesn't matter, the two of us can finish it ourselves.) Kai came back with a glass of water. Audra had already ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    (They're probably confused with all the information I've squeezed into the last couple of posts. Let's give them some time to figure it out, we can still post. I was ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    It's your turn to post, so that's entirely up to you.

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Was Down For Half The Day...

    I don't think I posted anything yesterday. I was frustrated that it was down everytime I tried to visit the site, but I just accepted that it would be up ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    "Hey, Luke." Luke tossed his shirt to the side and looked at Ilum. "Yes?" "Were you scared when that Esper froze you in that block of ice?" Luke closed his ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    By the next day your characters will be able to use these incantations: Oraza : Fire Raiakk : Thunder Kkumnar : Ice Mozago : Force Zuu : Magic Kkumnuss : ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    "The next shrine is located in the far western region of Horagothien in the Thunder Plains, just north of the Seven Seas of Sand." Thunder Plains was a giant savanna ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    (I don't see any problem with that. Just make sure she reads the prologue of my story in the link in the first post so she has a basic understanding ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Luke turned his back to Raven and said, "Grab on, I'll swim us both to the shore." Raven tucked the Aqualith under her arm and held onto Luke's shoulder. Ilum ...

    Apr 4, 2008


Oh my my, cowboys vs aliens - someone note the time and date, this is a historical moment (August Review Day 2025)
— Roxanne