User avatar

Dynamo

  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    Chapter 12 is ready, I think you'll really enjoy this one.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Outpost 101 - Chapter 12

    Chapter 12: “Hey, Grif?” “Yeah?” “You ever wonder why we’re here?” Simmons asked. “…No, I never, ever wonder why we’re here.” Grif, Simmons and Lopez were on the base’s roof ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Icy Paths - Prologue

    Hmm... interesting. You might want to put more emotion into Lily's reaction of seeing her brother being cut down. There's two ways you can make this chapter work: A) Keep ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy Chapter 3 (Remake)

    I know there's a lot of spelling and grammar errors, but I posted these chapters last summer. I've edited them since them with the help of all the other critiques ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Luke noticed Karana coming out from behind the bushes and heading toward them. She obviously wanted to talk to Ilum. Luke decided to give them some privacy and got to ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Kai felt Audra stiffen under his arm. Something had spooked her. "What is it?" Kai asked. "That guy, I've never seen him around the school before." She pointed to the ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    The fiery arrow soared through the air and hit him in the back. The arrow made a small explosion when it hit him. Kujimaru stopped moving all of a sudden. ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    (That's wrong. Oraza is the Dragonese word for fire, Kkumnar is the word for ice. Tyrant doesn't know that, though, because they're just working on fire right now to practice. ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    11 is ready to be critiqued.

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Outpost 101 - Chapter 11

    Chapter 11: “Well, I guess I should thank you two idiots for getting me out of there. Tell you what, as a reward I’m not going to kill either of ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    (It's been two days, somebody please post something.)

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Karana, Raven and Izuki all screamed when they saw Ilum. "I-I'm sorry!" Ilum tried to say, "I thought-" Izuki picked up a stone and threw it at him. "Get out ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    "Very well," Draco said. "Before I teach you all how to use magic you must first know where the magic must come from. Inside the spirit of every Dragon Knight ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (Let's make it so some people do get shot but not killed. Now, back to the story.)

    Apr 10, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    Chapter ten is up and ready to go.

    Apr 9, 2008


We think in generalities, but we live in details.
— Alfred North Whitehead