-
Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros
They didn't have enough time to be shocked at all the destruction. When Kai keeled over in pain they ran to his side. He was clutching his arms and rocking ...
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros
Current List of Incantations: Oraza : Fire Raiakk : Thunder Kkumnar : Ice Mozago : Force Zuu : Magic Kkumnuss : Shield Tere : Touch/Hand NEW!!! Raiassou : Electrify NEW!!! ...
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros
(*sigh* I guess I'll have to post something else later.)
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros
(It's someone else's turn to post.)
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Be You
(Yeah, that's probably for the best.)
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Rydia's Reviews
Here's chapter 13, hope you like this one, too.
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Outpost 101 - Chapter 13
Chapter 13: “Come in command, come in. This is medical officer Dufrain. I have reached Blood Gulch Outpost Alpha, do you read?” A man in purple armour was standing on ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: locked
"Many state that these words make the story..." You may want to reword this sentence in the begining. "Many state" just doesn't feel right to me and distracts me from ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: "My Book" (Chapter 1)
"The first thing I noticed was my eyes." You need to change 'was' to 'were' since you have two eyes, not one. Also, acording to Nate, towards is not a ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Iliad
It certainly does make you think.
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Be You
(I was thinking once we finish this storybook we can start a sequel where Kai and Audra are in college. But because Kai got shot he has a near death ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: VG Rumble
(I'm not exactly sure what you want me to do here. Remember, Ilum isn't my character and I can't just go around making up his history.)
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros
The fire in Kai's eyes was burning even fiercer now as he stared at Kujimaru from across the clearing. Karana would be okay, but he was still angry at what ...
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Be You
The school's emergency lock-down alarms began to blare all throughout the school. Audra hoped the other students and teachers would be all right locked in the classrooms. A voice answered ...
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
8/10 So true.
Apr 13, 2008
