User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Stella: I'll forgive you if you let us know beforehand when you're going to be inactive. That goes for the rest of you all, too. If you're inactive for 7 ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    (Alright. I'll post something a little later once the creative juices start flowing again.)

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Sorry, I've got nothing to post at the moment. If I tried I could probably think of something but I only have 10 minutes left before I have to get ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    The only thing I'm concerned about with you at the moment, Maki, is your grammar. Storybooks are supposed to be fun, but their main purpose is to help you develop ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    (Do I need to say "Post something" everytime I do so someone writes something?)

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Everyone has to be a human, Ghostwriter. A live human.

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Maki, if your character can see ghosts you can't just put "pretty average life" where it says history. You have to put some thought into it. People can only see ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Name: Kai Okami Age: 21 Gender: Male College Program: Video Game Design Dorm Style: Single Suite Can See Ghosts?: Yes Family: Mother, Father, Sister Appearance: Shoulder length very dark brown ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    This storybook is a sequel to the storybook called Be You. Ayumi and I decided to take a completely different approach to making a sequel. Be You was a high ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Gate of Glendon- Chapters 1 & 2

    I like the first character, Carrie. She has a mind of her own and doesn't like being bossed around. When you have at least one female character like that in ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Gate of Glendon- Prologue

    I personally think it was a little too short and two dimensional. A little more description on your part would help make it a little more three dimensional. Also, I ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    I'll do it. I sent you a PM with the details about it.

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Epilogue: Kai made a full recovery and got out of the hospital a few weeks later. The bullet had just missed one of his lungs by a few inches. Audra ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Kai gave her a weak smile and said, "I wasn't able to protect you this time, Karana. But I promise I'll get stronger so it'll never happen again." Karana smiled ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Hey, Kitty. You haven't posted much for a while.)

    Apr 16, 2008


Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100