User avatar

Dynamo

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 deep. My sig is a quote from the game World of Warcraft.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Rorylegend: The ghosts appear the way they did when they were alive and they do remember things and people who see ghosts can touch them. But, I'll go into more ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Alright, kitty. I'll let you come up with something. Sorry for writing my last post without asking you about it first.) (Also, what language did Audra just use, Ayumi? Is ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    "This is a joyous occasion," Luke said. "My only regret is that it happened at a time when we can't properly celebrate it." "It's okay, Luke," Ilum said. "It's not ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    "Well, it was nice to meet you, sir." Kestrel said. "Don't stay up too late, ladies." As Professor Hill began to walk away Kestrel heard the rhythme in his footsteps ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (I forgot to mention something else about the creature. It has a hole in its chest. I'll edit my other post.) Kai had relaxed a bit by the time they ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    (The characters don't have their own dragons. The Earth Dragons are characters in themselves. While we may run into the rest in the future, they won't be our dragons, not ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Ayumi said she wasn't quite sure what to write and was afraid she might make a mistake. Her post was pretty good.)

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Yeah, I'll post something in the morning.)

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Actually, that was pretty good.) Kai looked in the rearview mirror. The monster was gone. They were safe, for now. He pulled over onto the side of the street and ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Perfect, now to set things in motion...) They ended up spending an hour and a half at the restaurant before they decided it was time to go. Kai paid for ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    6/10 I haven't heard those lirics before.

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Audra opened the door to see Kai standing in a crimson dress shirt and black slacks. His hair was done up in a ponytail. his hair was long enough for ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (I'm not quite sure what to post right now. Ayumi's post seems more directed to kitty's character than my own.)

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (I'll have to think about that. I actually had an idea for a character who would have that job in the story, but we'll see where it goes. I'm posting ...

    Apr 23, 2008


"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns