User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Just to make it so it makes sense almost everyone's in the same class, I'm going to make Mr. Hill teach English. Just about every college program has at least ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    5/10 meh (I don't have time right now to visit your site, sorry.)

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Algebra and Trig? That stuff is easy! I got a perfect score on my last trig test.) (Also, we haven't made it to the bottom of the mountain yet. I'll ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Draco nodded. "I am here to help you all in any way I can, and it will stay that way for as long as I can make it." Karana got ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Let's move onto the next morning.) "Are you ready, Audra?" "Just give me a second!" Kai had stayed over at Audra's place like they had planned. Night had come and ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Audra did what she was told and lay on her back. Her body ached as she moved. She looked up at Kai when he put the damp rag back on ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Luke was the first to wake. He awoke with his head on Raven's lap, just as he had when he went to sleep. He looked up to see Raven looking ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    "It is okay to be scared, Karana. This is a dangerous journey we are about to embark on. One would be a fool to say he is not afraid." She ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (I can't post until Ayumi does.)

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    As the movement behind her got closer Karana grabbed her scimitar and spun around to face whatever it was. But when she turned it was Draco. "Oh, Draco." She put ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (It's someone else's turn to post.)

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Thanks, and that should be fine. Blue can be ghosts and Hollows, a weaker blue can be regular ghosts and a stronger blue can be the Hollows. White can be ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Once the monster had fallen Kai turned to Audra and ran to her side. He placed his sword on the ground to pick her up in his arms. "Audra, can ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (I just got back from a karate tournament. I won first place in Kata and second place in sparring. That's a pretty big accomplishment for me since the last tournament ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Ayumi: Hollow world, that makes sense. Rory: No, a human can't get in trouble for purposely keeping a spirit. Tag: I told you all it was going to be long. ...

    Apr 26, 2008


On some days, my will to write disappears faster than a donut at a police station.
— Arcticus