User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Kai patted Karana's hand. "Relax, I have a plan." He took a few steps forward until his was standing directly in front of the line where the vegetation ended. He ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    (I'll skip ahead so we can get to the Power Shrine of Thunder. It's been a while since anything interesting has happened. You know, fights and stuff. Leahweird, I hope ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (You've got to put more than that in your posts, Tag.)

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Just so we can keep this going, I'll post something else before Ayumi does. Sorry if this post seems a bit long.) Before they left the campus they had brought ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Kai was so shocked with what Ichidan said that he didn't even notice Audra until she came up to him and spoke. He jumped a little when he heard her ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Kai and Ichidan found a secluded area in the courtyard to talk. It was under a tree near one of the college's walls. It was a few yards away from ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    5/10 Already seen it. Yay! I'm post number 700 for this thread!

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Is no one else going to post?)

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Ah, I just got an idea. I know I said I'd like to bring Warren back in AFTER our characters find the Pyrolith, but since the Pyrolith is on a ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    (I'm not sure either. If you're willing to wait, we may be able to bring you in when our characters get to another town, although I'm not sure how long ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 Ha, the pink ball thingy is cute.

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (It's spelled Ichidan, by the way.) "I want you all to read up to chapter twenty-seven by tomorrow." The entire class groaned. "Class dismissed." Everyone got out of their seats ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    (Okay, I think it's about time we moved the story over to the next day. And TN, I know this storybook may seem complicated, but don't give up on it. ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Ilum gained level 2 Burst of Strength! Karana gained level 1 Burst of Strength! Raven gained level 1 Metaphysical Shield! Luke gained level 1 Intimidate! Izuki gained level 2 Burst ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (It's been a while since we've had a good battle, hasn't it? It's been like, what, twenty posts since the fight with Shiva? Maybe that's why VG Rumble fell asleep ...

    Apr 30, 2008


I don't have much knowledge about marsupials.
— ForeverYoung