-
Re: Shadow Reapers
(Hey Stella, if you have any ideas for powers you would like your character to have PM me and tell me so we can bounce them around. If not, I've ...
May 24, 2008 -
Re: Shadow Reapers
(If you want to you can, but it's not mandatory for this storybook. Since I'm the creator I'm the only one who really has to watch the anime, but for ...
May 23, 2008 -
Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros
( Raiassou Tere . Also, the enemy doesn't have a spear, he fights with his fists. If someone doesn't mention anything about a character using a certain weapon you can ...
May 23, 2008 -
Re: Shadow Reapers
(It's someone else's turn to post. I ended my last post like that so someone else can get their characters to ask Uruhara some questions, since I don't know exactly ...
May 23, 2008 -
Re: VG Rumble
Luke looked at Ilum, then back to Caim. "Tell me more." Everyone in Luke's group gasped their disbelief. Ilum came up to his side and said, "Luke! What are you ...
May 23, 2008 -
Re: VG Rumble
(It's been two days, people.)
May 22, 2008 -
Re: The dead sword of oblivion
All in all a pretty good story for a 13-year-old. I don't know how much of what I'm about to say has already been mentioned by biancarayne since her post ...
May 22, 2008 -
Re: Inappropriate Storybooks
Well, that's what the rating system is for. Although something like that is going overboard even with the appropriate rating. I just hope none of my friends were involved in ...
May 22, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
9/10 Many things in life take courage. Nothing in life is easy to obtain.
May 22, 2008 -
Re: Shadow Reapers
"Neither of them," Ichidan said. "I was just thinking, that's all." He looked over his shoulder at Stella. "As our duty as death gods it's protocol to erase the memory ...
May 21, 2008 -
Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros
The ball of fire shot forth from Karana's hand and made contact with the dragon-man's body. The creature turned his angry eyes toward Karana, smoke rose from his nostrils and ...
May 21, 2008 -
Re: Shadow Reapers
After a few minutes of walking in silence Ichidan finally spoke. "There is another way you can help." "How?" Kestrel asked. "I've heard of beings like you before, Kestrel. Humans ...
May 20, 2008 -
Re: VG Rumble
The inside of the tavern/inn was just as gloomy as the outside. The floors, walls, ceilings, even the chairs and tables were all painted black. The air was thick with ...
May 20, 2008 -
Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros
(Is anyone else going to post?)
May 20, 2008 -
Re: Shadow Reapers
(I hope this is okay.) They all followed Ichidan through the darkened streets, the distant howls of Hollows following them. They were careful to stay out of sight, although at ...
May 19, 2008
