User avatar

Dynamo

  • Fantasy Novels Re: A New World: Chapter 1

    Well, the only thing I can suggest is your short paragraphs. Although they are descriptive, I feel there is a lot of space between them. It might just be me, ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Luke has gained Level 3 Intimidate! Current Abilities: Ilum: Level 3 Ice Level 3 Fire Level 1 Gravity (Advanced) Level 3 Burst of Strength (Skill) Karana: Level 3 Fire Level ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Kai was the first to wake up the next morning. The first thing he noticed as his body began to rise for the new day was the weight of something ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    "But, enough about that," Dynamo said as he looked at Kai, "I'm sure you're eager to absorb the Power Shrine's energy and get out of this place. Once you take ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Luke squared off again with Caim, waiting for him to make the first move. He did his best not to give in to the pain, one of the most basic ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    The dragon grinned and did something with his shoulders that could only be described as a shrug. "I had no idea when, or even if, anyone was coming. I'm just ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    "Let's take this outside," Luke said as he led Caim out the front door, his sword still pressed to his neck. When they were out he released the leader and ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Kestrel blinked at him, unsure of what to think. "So... this challenge wasn't a test of my logic?" she asked. "Actually, I wanted to test both your logic and your ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Sounds good. Our characters are pretty much out until the next morning anyway.)

    May 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Caim laughed at Warren's demand. "Do you honestly think I'm going to open the docks back up for you?" Luke's face hardened at what he said. "I don't think demands ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Current List of Incantations: Oraza : Fire/Strength NEW!!! Raiakk : Thunder/Speed NEW!!! Kkumnar : Ice/Endurance NEW!!! Mozago : Force Zuu : Magic Kkumnuss : Shield Tere : Touch/Hand Raiassou : ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Kestrel was still looking for the pearl when a familiar energy pattern caused her to stop and turn. Ichidan had come down to the basement and was sitting beside Urahara, ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Kai squared off with the Draconic as he pulled himself out of the pile of rubble. Karana was soon at his side with a sword of pure fire in her ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (That's okay. Sounds like you're going to be pretty busy. Don't worry, I know your character well so I can control her in your absence.) Kai smiled as he brushed ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Alright, Stella. Although with my idea it's going to take a little while for your character to discover her powers. I want to give each of our characters their own ...

    May 25, 2008


For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes."
— A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett