User avatar

Dynamo

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Catching Casey

    All in all, it's pretty good. There are some places where your sentences run off into another paragraph before they're even finished. You should fix that. I did see a ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One : The Canaby Sisters

    To tell you the truth, I couldn't even read through the first paragraph. I know you worked hard on this piece of writing and it's probably pretty good, too. The ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (We don't need to kill off any characters. Just to give you all a little warning, there's going to be some swearing in this post.) Before Kestrel could answer, though, ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Scient Witch: Prologue [Now Edited]

    Not too bad at all. You were able to be descriptive without using any inappropriate words, which can be a challenge for most people. The only suggestion I have is ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Kai, the real Kai, cut down the enemy Hollow with one final strike. It howled in agony as its body faded away into the air. He sheathed his giant sword ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: I can't get attached to my characters!

    Here's an easy way to become attached to your character. Every time your character is faced with a problem have him or her react to it the same way you ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Song of Shallow Waters I: The Sirens

    Hmm... Not much I can suggest to make this chapter better. Well, it's obvious that this is taking place later in your character's life, but how much later? If you ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Song of Shallow Waters Prologue: Ten Years Before

    Overall, a very good start. The one thing I can suggest is near the beginning where his mother stares out of the window. We already know it's night, but at ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My first Novel (unfinished)

    I found that you used the words snow and hills a little too often. I know there aren't a lot of words that you can use that mean the same ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadow of the Sun, Ch. 1

    It's pretty good, much better than what I can come up with without at least three rewrites. The only thing I saw was this: Moments later, an explosion ripped through ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 Meh.

    May 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    The others nodded, indicating that they too were eager to get out of this place. Dynamo walked over with Renegade a few minutes later. "Kai?" Dynamo said, "I believe Renegade ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Sorry for the late post, I wanted to get it up this morning but I ran out of time and had to save it on a Word document and finish ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A New World: Chapter 2

    Again with what I said with your last chapter it feels like there's too much dead space between your paragraphs. In fact, the first two paragraphs in your chapter can ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (I'll be camping all weekend so I won't be able to post until Monday.) Luke held Raven tight in his arms. "I'm sorry I made you worry," he said. "Uhh, ...

    May 29, 2008


You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan