User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (It was a little confusing to figure out what you wrote, Stella. Was it the real Kai that was flying through the air, or the mod-soul? Anyway, I'll fix it.) ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    The mod-soul fought with all his might but this time Kai was able to dodge all his attacks. He moved around each attack with such grace that it put his ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    "What's your name?" Karana asked the girl. "Cassandra," she answered. It was then she finally noticed Kai's wolf ears and tail. She edged away from him. "A-Are you a demon? ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Nate, A Cheater?

    That's what I meant, adding. And think about it, aren't you guys so worked up about it that you all want to work together to take him down? I mean, ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Nate, A Cheater?

    Have you guys ever thought that maybe Nate purposely earned so many points so we would all work harder at taking him off the list?

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    The mod-soul ran beside the car with such speed that it shocked everyone. Kai turned to Ichidan and asked, "Can't you get any closer?" as he rolled down his window. ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Luke came to the front of the boat to check up on everyone. "How is everyone doing?" he asked. "Just fine," Raven said as she tried to keep her concentration ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    The bandits faltered for a moment, startled by Karana's long outstretched wings, but it was outlived as they rose their weapons at her and prepared to fire. " Zuu Kkumnuss! ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    5/10 ...?

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    It'd be just swell if somebody posted something.

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Sorry if it's been a while since I posted, I couldn't think of what to write and I just kept forgetting.) "If it's proof you need, look at this." Luke ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Ichidan sighed and began his explanation. "A long time ago, a plan called 'Spearhead' was started by the Soul Society." "Spearhead?" Stella asked. Kai, Audra and Kestrel were all listening ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Outpost 101 - Chapter 15

    Chapter 15: D’s War Journal Entry 4: It’s been a while since I had a chance to write in my journal. A lot has happened since my last entry. Caboose ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    "You've got nowhere to run," Kai said to the impostor. The temporary soul stared at the Death God Kai for a few moments. The only noise in the cafeteria was ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Outpost 101 - Chapter 14

    Chapter 14: The enemies fired their guns relentlessly as everyone huddled behind an outcropping of rocks for cover. Caboose was behind another rock a few yards away. D turned to ...

    Jun 7, 2008


As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee