User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    So, can anyone post something? I know Ayumi may be out of commission for a bit because of her arm and Stella's going to Canada. Will you be able to ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    So who's posting next? I know Ayumi may not be posting because of her arm, can you post something kitty?

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Best Storybook Writer

    Anyone else going to vote? It wouldn't be a fair poll if everyone didn't vote.

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    It was decided, Kestrel would talk to Ichidan about what they had just hear on the news while the others would enjoy their time off. Stella went looking for her ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Problems with her cousin.) The island was one giant volcano. There was no coast, only high cliffs that stood over the ocean. If the boat got too close it would ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    I'm having a real problem on YWS. Last night it was working just fine but then it started running really slow until it gets to the point where the while ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Best Storybook Writer

    Even with the vote I gave myself I'm not even close to Hunter or kitty15! lol

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Canada? That's pretty cool. I myself am Canadian, I live in Hamilton or 'Steel City' as we like to call it.) (I just got back from school with my final ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Warren brought the food to Ilum, Karana and Izuki first. Izuki was ecstatic about eating again, complaining that breakfast hadn't been filling enough. Once everyone on the deck had their ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Let's skip to the next morning.) Kai's alarm blared on his bed-side table. He lazily reached over and hit the snooze button before rolling onto his side and going back ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Hey, don't try to bugger out of posting, kitty! lol It's your turn.

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Best Storybook Writer

    Speak for yourself, I had not trouble voting for myself. lol

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Best Storybook Writer

    What, no one's going to post anything?

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Urahara watched her for a moment, his eyes cold and calculating. But then he smiled and said, "My, it sounds like you've all made another friend." He lifted his hand ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Luke smiled as he looked down at the woman before him. He closed the door and locked it before taking off his shirt and joining Raven on the bed. He ...

    Jun 22, 2008


If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.
— Emily Dickinson