User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Kon grabbed its tail as it tried to get past him and go after Kes and Audra. "Oh no you don't!" He spun the Hollow around and around in the ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Kai ran up to the Hollow again, sword in hand. The creature moved to the side around his attack before spinning its body. Kai managed to lift his arm in ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    They all worked together to put Karana's plan into action. Raven went to one side of the creature and Ilum went to the other, aiming their spells at its arms ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2

    (Turns out after paying for the parts to fix the van's brakes my parents don't have enough money for gas so I won't be going camping this weekend and I'll ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2

    (My parents may be deciding on not going camping this weekend so I'll leave an open post for you guys.) Before the two of them could answer they heard a ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2

    (Just so you guys know, I'm going to be camping for the weekend so don't introduce my character until I get back in three days.)

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (No, when Kai is about to win the Hollow makes a run for it and gets away. I need him to introduce a future plot. So technically Kai doesn't lose.) ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2

    (Sounds like fun. This sounds familiar, was I a part of the last one but stopped posting because everyone else stopped?) Name: Draco Race: Dragon Heir of: No one Gender: ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Alright, have fun. I'm going to leave the next post with the lava golem up to Ayumi since her character is fighting it too.) Luke, Warren and Izuki fought their ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    5/10 I don't get it.

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Don't forget, kitty, you can summon Shiva to take out the lava golem. But don't forget also that once you do no one else can summon for the rest of ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (I hate it when this happens, I post right after someone else posts and I have to edit mine! lol) Everyone was thrown off their feet by the sudden shock ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    The pyrolith glowed with a warm red light as it floated just above the pedestal. Everyone got back to their feet, careful not to fall over the edge they were ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Luke and the others came to the entrance he saw when they were on the boat. It was narrow and dark, they would have to walk in a line, one ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (I've got an idea, but he hasn't shown up in the storybook yet. I'll give you a hint for when he does: he has red hair.) Kai and Audra were ...

    Jul 2, 2008


Life is about losing everything.
— Isabel Allende