-
Re: Shadow Reapers
Kai finally saw Audra and her injuries. "Audra!" He ran to her, going to his knees and drawing her into his arms. He held her tight against his chest. Tears ...
Jul 11, 2008 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2
(See, this is why I don't like storybooks with too many people. The plot moves too quickly when I'm not around and all the posts get confusing. One of Rabid_Writer's ...
Jul 11, 2008 -
Re: Shadow Reapers
The Hollow cackled again in delight. "You can't defeat me!" it declared. "I've become stronger after every soul I devoured! For every person I killed I ate their soul, you ...
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: VG Rumble
Raven told everyone to stand back as Shiva squared off against the lava golem. Luke and the others were keeping the rock golem occupied so it would try to interfere. ...
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2
Ryder was almost at the edge of the town when her path was blocked by a mob of human soldiers. There was no way she could get around them, and ...
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: *Ability Academy* [UPDATE: CHAPTER 2 UP!]
I didn't have enough time to read the second chapter but here's what I thought of the first: It was pretty good, I don't remember seeing any spelling errors. But ...
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: Shadow Reapers
(Thanks. Also can you post something in VG Rumble Ayumi? It's just so we can move the battle closer to the fifteen post mark.)
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: Shadow Reapers
(Ah man, did I forget to post? Sorry about that.) "Audra? Audra!?" Kes shook her gently trying to get her to open her eyes. It was no use, she was ...
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2
"Why did you do that?" Reone asked when Draco came back. "Is it so wrong to make a gesture of goodwill?" Draco asked. "You're very strange, old man," she said. ...
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2
Draco looked down at Reone after the argument with the two dogs. His gaze made her uncomfortable. She shifted in her seat and said, "What?" "Why did you do that?" ...
Jul 9, 2008 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2
(Actually, this is perfect for me to bring in my own character.) "You're welcome, young one." Reone looked up to see the man who had helped her to her feet. ...
Jul 8, 2008 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2
(I'm just waiting for Ayumi to bring my character in.)
Jul 7, 2008 -
Re: Untitled story Chapter 1
A pretty good chapter. Just one piece of advice, even if you've already rewritten something it's always good to read through it at least once when you're finished, that way ...
Jul 7, 2008 -
Re: VG Rumble
(This would be post #8, so 7 more posts until the battle is over.) Raven closed her eyes and focused on calling the Esper, Shiva. When she opened her eyes ...
Jul 7, 2008 -
Re: Shadow Reapers
The Hollow stared at her with pure delight. In a cackling voice it said, "Don't you get it? You've lost! Your friends can't help you now, and neither can your ...
Jul 7, 2008
