User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (I'm just going to do a little time skip to the day they get to the Wind Tower.) After three days at sea they finally arrived at Wind Tower. It ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (It's been three days since anyone has posted.)

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    They followed the shaft up until they found level ground. They followed it until they arrived outside. The boat was still waiting for them. They were back on the boat ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Kestrel stepped forward. "Look, something happened to our friend a few days ago and now he can turn into a spirit and fight monsters called Hollows." Stella pulled Kestrel by ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    The Pyrolith suddenly flashed with a bright red light before floating down toward the group. Karana held out her arms as it landed gently into her hands. The surface of ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Perfect.) Damien stared at the stuffed animal. "...Did that thing just talk?" Kon froze when he saw Damien looking at him. His jaw twitched before whispering," Not good! " Kestrel ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Ilum gained Level 2 Gravity! Karana gained Level 3 Burst of Strength! Raven gained Level 2 Lightning! Warren gained Level 2 Lightning! Luke gained Level 3 Void! Izuki gained Level ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (kitty still has another week before she gets back from her trip and can post with us again. The next part where she learns how to use demon magic is ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Luke thought furiously of a way to defeat this creature as he fired yet another blast of void. He hit a relatively small rock on the golem. The blast from ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (To tell you the truth, as a Canadian even I don't know much about my country outside of Ontario. Sad, isn't it? The next part involves kitty's character pretty heavily, ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (I can only guess what it's like to have one. Other than karate I don't play any serious sports. The most dangerous part of any day for me is getting ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (I meant to post this earlier put I ran out of points.) "No, Audra. You did the right thing by trying to protect her. But I should have been the ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Duel

    This was a very well thought out chapter. I saw a few spelling mistakes in there, the one I can remember is where you spelled thou instead of though. A ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2

    (This is getting way too confusing. I thought Ryder was supposed to be with my character. Let's just make it so it's just Draco, Ra'enya and Sano who are together. ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    "Don't worry, Audra," Kai said as he held her tighter still. "I'll never leave you like this again." "She may have a concussion," Ichidan pointed out. "If she goes to ...

    Jul 11, 2008


Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything
— Plato