User avatar

Dynamo

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Drakonia Online: Logon

    (Here's the editted version. Yeah, I know, who would have guessed I'd use my own name for the main character. Although Dynamo is my favorite screen name. I think I'm ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (I just re-read Ilum's profile, his brother's name is Izlude.)

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Best Storybook Writer

    Isn't that ironic? I have the honor to have created a storybook that has made it past the 30 page point and another make it past the 15 page point, ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    "The first thing you need to do before you can start using magic is to sense the spirit particles around you," Urahara told her. "How do I do that?" Kestrel ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Just so we can move the story along I'm going to skip to the part where our characters find the boss. I've also been working on the information site for ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Best Storybook Writer

    Looks like kitty15 is in the lead by one point.

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Drakonia Online: Logon

    (Here's the next chapter of what was originally named Arcadia Online. Taking kitty15's advice I changed the name to Drakonia Online so I wouldn't end up using a name that ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Arcadia Online: Logon

    (I've edited the first chapter yet again after taking into account everything that kitty15 said. Although I agree that the beginning is a little too chliche and the paragraph about ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Arcadia Online: Logon

    (Okay, I edited this chapter with what you guys said in mind. I didn't do everything you guys told me to, since it's my story and all, but I did ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Damien gave Stella an odd look. "Verdict? What are you talking about?" "Damien, could I get you to look over here for a moment?" Urahara asked. As soon as Damien ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Arcadia Online: Logon

    (I'm not quite sure which forum I should have posted this on. It's about an online game that takes place in medieval times so I don't know if it should ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Sheet

    I'm going to be starting on a 100 to 200 page novel about a story that takes place in an online game for a chance at a scholarship and publishing ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (I just got a fantastic idea for the boss of the Wind Tower. It isn't going to be another monster. Instead it's going to be one of the Dark Knight's ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Weclome back!) Damien nodded. "Okay, I'll come with you. I'd like to find out more about these Death Gods and Soul Society." "I'm coming, too," Stella added. Soon they were ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    11/10 So funny and true. 1000th post in this thread!

    Jul 20, 2008


Adventure is worthwhile.
— Aesop