User avatar

Dynamo

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Drakonia Online: Logon

    The manga you meantioned is where I actually got the idea of the story. The part about bringing stray dogs home actually slipped my mind and I didn't remember until ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Drakonia Online: Logon

    (Again, I need honest critiques, especially near the end. I need suggestions on how to lengthen the last few paragraphs of the chapter. Also, sorry if some of you see ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    "Ilum!" Karana went to his side, propping his head on her lap. "Ilum, wake up!" Ilum groaned and opened a weary eye. He looked up at her. "Hey, Karana... Did ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    11/10 It's just that good, I had to rate it twice!

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Ilum gained Level 1 Burst of Speed! Karana gained Level 1 Water! Raven gained Level 3 Metaphysical Shield! Waren gained Level 1 Water! Luke gained Level 3 Healing! Izuki gained ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Izlude's hand suddenly sparked as he thrust it into Luke's chest. It exploded in a shower of red sparks, throwing Luke into the air. He landed hard on the ground, ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Kestrel fired time and time again, making the crack a little larger each time. After two hours the crack was an inch long. She held out hard hand again, determined ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Raven felt Izlude's gauntlet hit her in the side of the head, dazing her for a few moments. "Silence, wench!" When Raven could see straight she could see the rage ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What Do You Love About YWS?

    STORYBOOKS!!!

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty's Photography

    Wow, these are all pretty good. Looks like you did a lot of site seeing while you were in Greese.

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Urahara nodded. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the pearl they had used in the previous two tests. Kestrel gave him an odd look. "Excuse me for asking, ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Ilum knocked the sword out of his brother's hand before grabbing him. "Why are you doing this, brother!? Don't you know what the dark knight plans to do? He wishes ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Izlude thrust one of his arms forward and out came a bolt of red energy that struck both Luke and Raven in the chest, sending them flying. Warren ran up ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Cool, I want to play that game so much! Is he playing the Wii version or the Gamecube one?) Luke brought his sword up to block Izlude's before he could ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (I can't think of anything to post at the moment. Can someone else start off the fight?) --Boss Battle!-- Izlude Battle Length: 12 posts

    Jul 24, 2008


I don't care what the miserable excuse is for showing the death of books, live, on screen. Men, I could understand; but books! -
— Edwin Morgan, From the Video Box 2