User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Luke looked over the large bird's body to look for someplace they could land. He found a small ledge within the mountain's crater that was large enough for them to ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    "Would you like to do the honors, Ilum?" Luke asked. Ilum nodded. "He's my brother, so yes, I do." He conjured up a small flame and lit one of the ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Drakonia Online: Logon

    The manga is called .Hack// The Legend of Twilight. It's a three book long sequal to the original .Hack// series. I'm not sure exactly where you can get it because ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Drakonia Online: Logon

    (Here's the re-edited version. I was actually thinking of having Dynamo's new power heal their enemies the next time he uses it.) Chapter 3: When Dynamo opened his eyes, he ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Here's the spells your character will know, kitty: Destructive Art 22: Blue Lightning, Destructive Art 33: Blue Fire, Restoration Art 12: Healing Light, and Binding Art 1: Way of Binding. ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Our characters are asleep, Ayumi. When morning comes we can post for Kai and Audra again. Sorry about the wait.) Stella crossed her arms and said, "I don't know if ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    It seemed everyone agreed that Izlude deserved a proper burial. They could not bury his body so the decided desecration was the best way to go. They went through the ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 Thought provoking.

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Drakonia Online: Logon

    (Just for safety reasons, this is going to be the last chapter I post on YWS. It's not that I don't trust anyone on YWS to not copyright my idea, ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (It's been three days since anyone other than me posted.)

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Luke and Raven watched as Ilum and Karana left so they could be alone. "Let's wait for Ilum to calm down a bit before we suggest performing a burial for ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Drakonia Online: Logon

    (Here's the re-edited version of my second chapter. I took into account everything you guys said. I even changed the dragon's level from 40 to 20 to make it seem ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Luke nodded and turned to Raven. "We should hold a burial for Ilum's brother. It may easy his suffering to know his brother was put to rest." "That's very thoughtful," ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    "How about you, Urahara?" Stella asked, "Do you have any family or friends that you miss?" Urahara scratched his head. "Well, I can hardly call the people I used to ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Maybe you're right. I'll change the rating after I post this.) Warren stepped forward. "I can summon Quezacotl again and we could all try riding him a once, but I ...

    Jul 29, 2008


Pain is filtered in a poem so that it becomes finally, in the end, pleasure.
— Mark Strand