User avatar

Dynamo

  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Raven's legs gave out as her magic was suddenly cut off from exhaustion. She fell to her knees, panting heavily. Luke went to her side. "Raven, what's wrong?" "It... was ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    "Now, I can teach you some basic karate moves," Kai answered. "Ichidan will let me know when another Hollow will appear, until then I can start teaching you guys some ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Doomsday

    Exactly, if the Mayan calendar says 2012 is when the calendar starts over, then thats when the world could be starting to reset itself. Maybe some extremist is going to ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    They attacked together and managed to take out three skeletons. The plan was a success, but it was short-lived as the bones of the fallen skeletons re-attached and rose to ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Doomsday

    Well, it looks like lots of people are opposed to the whole Doomsday theory. Let's just say for argument's sake that the world will end in 2012. How do you ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Audra smiled at her friends. There were trying so hard to cheer her up. "Thanks, guys. But, it's already nighttime. Do you think the gym is still going to be ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Doomsday

    Huh... When I was in Japan my friend showed me a trick with the 1000 yen bill. If you fold it a certain way the face looks like Hitler. So, ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 Made me laugh.

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Doomsday

    I asked my dad about it, and he said all it's going to do is put the Earth's rotational axis back to where it's supposed to be. This may cause ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Doomsday

    Here's a fun topic to discuss. Throughout history there have been prophets who predicted key events in the future. The first American colonists, the Holocaust, even modern warfare. Most of ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (When we're doing the last battle can you guys try to use your advanced spells at least once each so we can make it a little more flashy ? I ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Hey, Ayumi. When we first started posting in Be You, did you ever once think it would turn into something like this? Also, just to help move the story along, ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (I'd like to keep Stella involved, that way if you ever want to come back and join in again you're always welcome. I'd like to post but I'm still waiting ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Five days, people.)

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    (Hey, Stella. I was thinking your character could fall in love with the new one I'm going to be introducing soon. Don't get confused, though, it's not the same character ...

    Aug 11, 2008


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites