-
Re: A Message to all Family Guy Fans
I was surfing the interwebs the other day when I came across a new site. When I looked into it I find out it's a video site that's directed and ...
Sep 11, 2008 -
Re: Shadow Reapers
(You presume correctly. Also, I posted a link in one of my previous posts that shows a picture of what a Menos Grande looks like.) Kai ran toward the Menos, ...
Sep 10, 2008 -
Re: Shadow Reapers
(I wanted to wait for Stella to get her character's take on the situation, but it's already been about two days and we can't wait anymore.) "Kes..." Audra just stood ...
Sep 10, 2008 -
Re: VG Rumble
(Maybe, if the two of them weren't almost a decade apart in age. I may have a bad memory in most things, but when it's about something I enjoy, like ...
Sep 8, 2008 -
Re: Shadow Reapers
(This is going to be another long post, but necessary for the story. Please bare with me.) "It's okay," Stella said, "I'll get her." She started to leave, but Kestrel ...
Sep 7, 2008 -
Re: Shadow Reapers
"I'm afraid now is not the time to be wandering around outside," Urahara said. "What do you mean?" "It has only been half an hour since Tessai and I found ...
Sep 7, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
5/10 An advertizement?
Sep 7, 2008 -
Re: Shadow Reapers
"You don't need to thank us," Shun'ou said. "We will always be with you, to protect you. Whenever you're in trouble, feel free to call us." All six fairies suddenly ...
Sep 7, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
8/10 ossim
Sep 6, 2008 -
Re: Shadow Reapers
(Just so you know, I was originally planning on having the three characters start off away from each other so it would make it easier for me to establish Audra ...
Sep 5, 2008 -
Re: Shadow Reapers
Ten minutes ago... Ichidan was on his way to Urahara's shop that morning before classes started to get some answers. When he arrived, he saw Jinta and Ururu playing rock-paper-scissors ...
Sep 2, 2008 -
Re: VG Rumble
"I'm alright," Raven said. "What about Luke?" "I am fine," Luke said with a breathy voice. Raven looked at the man she loved. He had done so much to protect ...
Sep 1, 2008 -
Re: Shadow Reapers
(Don't forget, Ayumi. I need Audra to wear the ring and necklace.) Ishida reached into his pocket and pulled out what looked like a tablet of some kind. "Let's use ...
Aug 26, 2008 -
Re: Shadow Reapers
Kai woke up the next morning, completely refreshed. His muscles ached from last night's practice, but unlike other people he liked it. It let him know that his body was ...
Aug 26, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
7/10 Ha!
Aug 23, 2008
